Monday, September 3, 2007

I Am So Weird (Volume 1)

I am so weird. Those of you who know me already know I have issues of varying degrees, but I have decided to purge my soul and let the rest of the world see the strangeness up close and personal, one issue at a time.
I'm starting with baby steps because I don't want to scare anyone off since I just started getting readers who aren't my sister and mother!
Ok, so see this ribbon holder my sweet husband built for me this weekend?
It's nice, right? I like it. That's not weird, right?
How about the fact that I can't stop looking at it? Or the fact that I first arranged the ribbon by size and color, in a very organized fashion, but then went back and created this hodge podge because it's more fun to see all the colors that way and have kept rearranging them to satisfy my mood? Or the fact that I keep looking at it?
Seriously, every time I come in this room, I open the door to see the ribbon thingy. I love the colors. I love ribbons that coordinate and I like to look at these and imagine all the things I could do with them. I can't stop looking at it.
Is that weird enough for you? No? Good because there's LOTS more strangeness where that came from...stay tuned.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I don't think that you are weird at all. (Well, atleast about this) In fact, I am trying to figure out how to get you to make me a ribbon holder. Mackenzie would faint if I had this in our home. She would naturally assume that a bow was about to go in her hair!! Ha!!

corts momma said...

I love the ribbon holder!! I need one! All if my ribbons is in a drawer and I hate it!! I would be the same way if I had one!! I'm weird that way too! ha ha