Monday, August 27, 2007

You ARE Reading This!!!

I can't believe it. I've had three people ask where my blog was today! I am shocked! I didn't know anyone really cared. Honestly, I got on to write and was just so tired this morning and my kids were circling around and I just didn't have it in me. Everything I wrote sounded stupid and not at all eloquent and inspiring like it usually does! Did I take that one too far? Yeah, I thought so. Anyway, I'm excited that there are actually people reading this and I'll be back tomorrow...tomorrow is a big day for me. Hopefully, I'll have something fabulous to say!

3 comments:

corts momma said...

I was going to send you a message on IM and ask where the blog was too, but you were never on!

Anonymous said...

Cara sent me a link to your blog and I have been reading it - it's even on my google reader. I've had quite a few laughs and appreciate you writing! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
glad to see your back. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! I love you and miss you tons!