Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Is Anyone Out There?

My biggest fear: No one will read this.
My second biggest fear: Someone will read this.

I don't know what I'm doing. I've never created a webpage of any kind in all my life. I've been thinking about creating one since I stumbled upon Pioneer Woman's blogspot a year ago and became so hopelessly addicted that I go through withdrawals if I'm out of town or God forbid, the computer is down. But seriously...doesn't that just make me a copycat? Besides, who would want to read about my life? Who would even care about a stay at home mom whose biggest excitement of the day is whether the baby finally went poopy? Ok, so I really don't want to know the answers to those questions, so don't feel the need to be brutally honest here. What I have decided to do is combine two things I really love, talking and painting, and hope that someday, somebody will stumble upon my blog and find something they like.

No comments: