Sunday, May 4, 2008

Look-A-Likes

Have you ever thought about which celebrity you might look like? I don't really think about it much for myself. My friend Erin catapulted to the top of my friend list when she said I reminded her of Charlize Theron. She may have been drunk at the time, but I'll take it any way I can get it!

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Look-Alikes. More specifically, my kids and their look-alikes. Once, in a grocery store, a lady commented on Avery's pale skin, curly hair and blue eyes and said that she looked like Nicole Kidman as a child. What do you think?

I think if Avery ever let me dress her like a girl (this was for her Pa Pa's wedding and she'll do anything for her Pa Pa), I might see the resemblance. I doubt I would have thought of it if someone hadn't mentioned it, but I can see it. Sort of.

A few days ago, someone was commenting on Reese's "adorable face" and "pixie cut" and suggested that she looks like Suri Cruise.




The coloring and the haircut, maybe, but check this out.
I think this one is dead on:




Have a great week! :)



No comments: