Saturday, May 3, 2008

Boot Camp

I started a boot camp two weeks ago in order to jump start what is sure to be my journey toward a smokin' body. (In truth, I'd just like to be able to button some of my fat pants.) I go three times a week and every single time I go, Avery asks if she can go. Then, Friday afternoon, in her snottiest why do you get to do everything and I don't get to do anything? voice, she said "Why do you always like to go to boot camp and we don't get to do it?" Reese chimes in "I want to do boot camp." So we did boot camp. In the backyard. I set up stations and taught them the exercises. They actually did pretty good at paying attention - for the first 5 or 6 minutes. Then they went back to arguing over the swings, but not before I was able to snap a picture of their amazing strength and physical fitness.





If Reese doing situps in her underwear doesn't make you grin, then you just aren't trying!

No comments: