Friday, May 2, 2008

The Kid Can Eat

My baby boy, Rhett can eat. He's always been that way. I can remember once when we had friends over and I mixed his bowl of cereal, she was like "Oh my gosh, is he going to eat all that?" He did. And wailed when it was finished. He's over the cereal stage. In fact, he eats regular people food all the time now. He doesn't even take a bottle. But he still eats like a champ.


Here is his breakfast tray. I used to put little bits at a time, but got sick of running back and forth, so now I just round it off.


For those of you who are worried that I'm overfeeding the child, here he is when he realizes he's almost finished.
It's funny now, but can you imagine our food bill when he's in high school? Don't mention that to my husband...he'll develop an ulcer.

1 comment:

Dodi said...

Hi
After my daughter and nephew (light eaters) I started worrying that I was feeding Ben too much. Poor guy just wanders around saying crackers, more, more. I'm beginning to think it's not enough. He can eat two hamburgers after swimming lessons. Poor Ellie didn't even get French fries till after she was two.