Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's A Girl!!!!!

You know Avery, my precious oldest daughter who wants to be a boy? Today she shocked her teacher and myself by choosing to wear a dress for class picture day. I had told her she needed to look extra nice today and she chose her "new dress what you bought me that one day." Isn't she pretty? (Don't answer if you don't think so.) Don't get me wrong...I think she's always adorable and I think it's so cute that she likes boy stuff, but there's nothing like seeing your sweet baby girl dress like a...well, a girl.


And of course, if Big Sister is wearing a dress and looking "Pitty", then Baby Sister must do the same. She has her own style, that's for sure. It does not involve hairbrushing. Ever. But she is proud of herself and that, in my opinion, is way cuter than any hairdo could ever be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhh how sweet!!! They both look very pretty!! Of course aunt La La is going to need a school pic ya know!