Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sleeping Sisters

There are times in every mother's life where you capture your children in a moment that takes your breath away. It is so precious that it almost causes you to forget about all the fussing, whining and arguing that has happened every other moment of the day. I was fortunate enough to snap a picture of a moment like this earlier tonight. The girls were watching a movie in my bed tonight and fell asleep. This is how I found them.
I wonder....who fell asleep first? Who decided first to quit fighting over who got the most covers and snuggled up to her sister?
I'll never know, but I love catching them like this. It's momentary confirmation that siblings are, indeed, good for one another and that, despite their consistent protests to the contrary, they do, in fact, love each other.