Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Just Sittin' Around

Yeah, I'm sitting up. I'm 6 months old and I'm big and I'm sitting. Maybe a bit unsteady at times, but I'm sitting.








See how big I am? I can sit AND pick up this football. Without falling over. I'm so big.









I mean, I could pick up the football if I wanted to. I'm still trying to decide if I want to. It's not that I have to stop and balance myself. Not at all.



See? I can get it any old time I want. I don't even need my big sister to help hold me up while I get it. She's there, but I didn't ask her to. I don't need her help at all. Really.









I decided I want to play with the football after all. And I don't need anyone's help to hold me up. I can balance with no hands. I'm so big.






Ok, for just a second, I need to set the football down. I didn't drop it because I need my hands for balance. I just don't feel like playing with it right now. I'm just going to sit here and chill. I'm not balancing. I'm not.







WHOA! Who knocked me over? I was doing just fine by myself. Avery, did you knock me down? I was just sitting here, minding my own business, trying to decide if I wanted to pick up this football again and someone knocked me down. No fair.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness I am going to cry....he is too big...make him stop growing!! He looks adorable though!! I love it

Rick said...

Your blog and mine have similar names.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/