Monday, July 7, 2008

The Fourth of July

I hope your 4th of July was as awesome and exhausting as ours. Our friends invited us to stay at their ranch house a couple of hours south and we had a ball. I'm busy downloading and saving all the pictures everyone is sending because shockingly, I only had about 6 or 7 on my camera...it seemed like my camera was always where I wasn't when a photo op occurred.
I'll post pictures tomorrow...I can't wait to share, but right now, I'm trapped under a pile of laundry and am so tired, my eyes are being held open with toothpicks.
Happy Monday...be ready for LOTS of pictures tomorrow!
(That's assuming I don't die at boot camp tonight...let's just say that Bud Light will most likely be coming out of my pores this evening...forget about the brisket, chili dogs, and chicken fry gravy! It's not going to be pretty.)

No comments: