Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Did I forget to wish y'all a Happy New Year?!?!?! SORRY!
I was just rereading Wednesday's post and decided to update. I never had another beer...4 was it. Aaron was asleep by 9:55, Avery followed shortly thereafter, but Reese and I made it to see the ball drop. She didn't know it was only 11 because of the NYC time difference. I doubt she cares since she has no idea what New Year's Eve is or what year it is. In fact, I would be willing to bet that she doesn't know what a year is, what a day is, or why it matters. I envy her that way.
Anyway, I have nothing exciting to report. Just cleaned from the time we got up until about 30 minutes ago. Three trash bags full of toys, two more full of clothes and we still have crap everywhere!!!
I sat down to take a break and read about John Travolta's son dying...now I'm too sad to do anything else.
So, for lack of a better post....Happy Belated New Year!

P.S. This made me laugh: Rosie O'Donnell is supposedly quitting her blog and the media is making fun of her because she has quit before, but keeps coming back. Sound familiar?????

No comments: