Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a Loser!

I'm wearing yoga pants...a Gap t-shirt...no shoes. I'm on my fourth beer and I think I just started an argument with my husband. Happy Freaking New Year!!!

Seriously, though...who wants to go out tonight? I mean, I know it's New Year's and I do wish we were with our friends hanging out, but I really, really don't want to get all dressed up in glitter and heels and be jam packed like sardines with the rest of the DFW area and pay double prices on everything. I'm happy where I am...but there is relatively little chance of me seeing midnight. Four beers by 7:30 p.m.? Yeah, we're doing good if we make it to 9. Luckily, my kids can't tell time.
If you live in Frisco and you hear some random people popping champagne poppers at 8:45 p.m. tonight, it's us, fooling our kids into thinking it's 2009 and time for bed!
Love Y'all!!!

No comments: