Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Inauguration Day

Can you imagine having to be the president right now? Ugh. As much as I didn't want Obama to win the presidency, I truly do feel for the guy. The economy sucks royally and no one seems to know what to do about it. Plus, since he was elected, there have been reports of several terrorist threats against us, so there's that to worry about. Let's not forget that there is a war going on that he doesn't even want to be in. Ick. Poor him. Seriously.
I think he's probably a really nice guy and seems like a genuinely loving father and husband. I'm definitely rooting for him to do well because if he doesn't. Well, none of us are going to be doing really well, right? So just because he wasn't my first choice doesn't mean I can't be supportive, right? I'm sure he can relax now that he knows I'm behind him. I know it was a big concern of his going into this big day.
Enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments: