Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It wouldn't be a holiday....

in the Jackson household if a kid wasn't either feverish, vomiting, or both. We've got both. Poor Avery is sick today. How sad to be sick on Christmas Eve. We are going to press on, however. This will not ruin our Christmas. I will look at the silver lining: At least I only have one child yelling every five minutes, "NOW, can we open presents?" Avery is too sick to keep asking.
If we can't go to Oklahoma tomorrow as planned, we'll go the next day. Or the next day. We'll keep trying until we get up there, dadgummit.
In the meantime, I'm cooking us our very first at-home Christmas dinner and saying prayers that Jesus and Santa and whoever else is watching over us, will send us an overnight delivery of good health! I wish you all the same. I hope you don't hear from me for the next few days...if you do, it means we're stuck at home with sick babies! :)
Merry Christmas!

No comments: