Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I hope that you have all been able to exist without this blog. I know it must be hard.
Seriously, though...besides the fact that we, last minute, decided to go out of town for Thanksgiving, it's been hectic. Reese got a stomach bug while we were in Oklahoma and has thrown up several times a day. Her last episode was around 2:00 yesterday afternoon. I breathed a sigh of relief and thanked God that no one else got it.
But, as usual, I spoke too soon. Rhett woke up in a pile of vomit this morning.
So, while I have some really cute pictures of our time in Oklahoma, I have to spend yet another day, washing towels, sheets and clothes. Plus, there's all the rocking that has to be done. Which I dont mind at all. I just wish I didn't have to get puked on in order to enjoy quiet time with my babies. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.
So please, please keep me in your thoughts (pray that I don't get sick!) and just know that, when I crawl out from under this huge pile of laundry and hose all the vomit off of my clothes, I'll have some fun pics of Thanksgiving and my precious baby nephew, R.J.! :)

No comments: