Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Business As Usual

So we made it home Sunday night, after a puke-free, fun-filled holiday in Oklahoma. We had plans to go with our friends down to their ranch to celebrate New Years. Surprise, surprise. I have a sick kid. It's Rhett this time. Sinus and ear infections, plus a minor stomach virus. Aaron is only surprised that I'm surprised. We always have sick kids around holidays and fun plans. It's the way we operate around here. So please, people, stop inviting us to do fun things. Seriously, just lose our number. That way, we don't have any expectations and you guys don't risk getting cooties from us. Deal?


P.S. I'm just kidding. I just need to find a babysitter who will keep kids when they are vomiting/snotty/have diarrhea. Overnight.

1 comment:

Katt said...

Welcome back Dodi...sorry Rhett is sick poor baby. I remember those days. Pukey Easters, chicken pox Christmas... This too shall pass. Have a happy new years anyway hang in there!!!