Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just call me Brett Favre...

or Michael Jordan...or anyone else who has retired and then 30 minutes later, came out of retirement.
Here's the deal. I love writing about my family...but I don't love that anyone in the world can read about it. My husband loves to read things about the kids and I like sharing with my mom and sister and close friends.
So I'm setting this blog to private...if no one but my husband and I read it, that's ok. But if those of you who sent comments are seriously interested, for whatever reason, in reading, just shoot me an email and I can add you to the "included" list. dodiajackson@yahoo.com I will set the blog to private before my next posting.
This way, I get to do what I want to do and I get to decide who is reading and who isn't.

If you think I'm a complete idiot who takes myself entirely too seriously, just hit the red X and pretend you never read any of this.

Thanks again so much for all of your sweet comments. You made me feel so loved! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIPPPPEEEEEE I am so Excited...you made my day!!! I LOVE YOU even though you made me wear underwear on my head to hide from the boogie man...(oh yeah I like this private thing already) :)