Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Updates!

1. JF wins the Lovely toilet water because she is the only person who cares.





2. We are back from Oklahoma and I'm swimming in laundry and snuggling my baby boy, who I missed severely, any free moment I have, so I'm not posting much today.





3. My sweet nephew, RJ, is perfect. He gave everybody quite a scare and had to stay in the hospital for a few extra days, but he is at home now, doing very well. So is his momma.


Here's a picture. Couldn't you just eat him up?





That's his momma's hand. She can't stop touching him. Can you blame her?

More on our "Girls' trip" home (Rhett was sick and stayed home with Daddy) later. Including a picture of my adorable brother with his Mullet. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

ALF said...

Little babies totally scare me.

Found your site from dooce - just wanted to say hi.