Friday, August 22, 2008

I Feel Sorry For Her


I don't even know this girl, but I feel sorry for her. Every time I see this ad pop up on my computer screen, I wonder if she's seen it. It's not the picture that would make me wilt, it's the caption. "She's a model now?!" Am I just being hormonal or is this mean? I feel sorry for her...and also I worry that one of my old yearbook pictures is floating around out there with the caption, "Can you believe her teeth are actually straight now?!" or "Would you believe someone married this chick?!" or "Can you believe this girl stopped wearing color-coordinated Esprit outfits with matching twist beads?" or...
Ok, so you get my drift. Yearbook pictures should stay in the yearbook, where they belong, only to be shared with your equally-dorky classmates.

No comments: