Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday, Already?

Ugh. Monday morning came too early today. I stayed up late, watching a football game I couldn't care less about, just so I could watch an hour-long episode of The Office. I ended up staying up until midnight and I felt it when my alarm went off at 6:45 today. I want to be back in my bed, warm and cozy, without any little voices or hands demanding anything from me. But, that's not going to happen, so I decided to sift through some pictures to lift my spirits. Some of them are silly, all of them make me smile. Happy Monday!
Taking advantage of his sister's mistake...she left her Leapster on the floor. Fair game!

Fun with stickers! Poor Rhett doesn't stand a chance with two big sisters around.

How does she do this? How can she just fall asleep in any position, at any time? She must get it from her father.

I can't remember why he's laughing at her, but I wish this picture had sound. Just the thought of his gurgly little laugh makes me smile.

I think this is a good farewell photo. Yee-HAW!
Have a great week!

No comments: