Sunday, February 22, 2009

Boys are gross.





So are girls, but at least they're a tiny bit more discreet. Kind of.



Ok, not at all. I should have titled this post Kids are gross. Unless it's just my kids who are gross, in which case, this should be titled My kids are gross. If your kids aren't gross, can you let me know what I should do to stop the disgusting behavior that goes on constantly in this house? What? I should stop laughing and taking pictures of them and start telling them that nose-picking is not tolerated? Hmmm....let me think about that. Nah, I probably won't do that. But I am going to put my foot down about the cluster of boogers that end up on my black yoga pants by the end of every day. The boogers do not make me feel good about myself as a woman. Neither does the fact that sometimes, it's Noon before I realize I haven't brushed my teeth. Or that I sometimes don't bathe every day. Or that I...wait. I think I just figured out why my kids are so gross. Hey, at least I don't pick my nose. Ok, well, at least I have enough sense not to pick my nose when someone points a camera at me. I think I'll stop now.

No comments: