Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Oops

I don't normally go out and buy new clothes for Easter and I certainly don't worry about them matching or looking perfect. Clean is usually my main concern when dressing my children for church at any time. But this year, they already had their matching outfits from Pa Pa's wedding and I was excited to get pictures of them. Don't they look adorable? (I think Rhett looks like a retired golfer)

This was taken just before we left for church. Surprisingly, everyone stayed clean and dry all the way to church. Even into their classrooms. Even in the car on the way to my brother-in-law's for Easter lunch. For the first time in, like, forever, they looked adorable at the same time and stayed that way.

Here they are in the kitchen of Audie's house.

Do you notice anything funny about them? Does Avery seem to be wearing a semi-short little spring dress, while Reese's appears as if it's almost floor length. Yep. That's right. I took my children to church on Easter wearing opposite dresses.
Hope your Easter was as perfect as ours! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!! That is a crack up....how Avery did not notice that and call you out, I do not know....all of dad's grandkids matched this year....we all put our kids in the wedding outfits!! SCORE!!!