Thursday, July 2, 2009

Uncle Bo

My brother and his wife stopped to stay with us on their way to Oklahoma Sunday. We hadn't seen them since Christmas, so we were so excited for them to get here-and equally sad when they left.


Avery LOVES Uncle Bo and Aunt April. Here she is with Bo on the couch. She told April later that she wasn't really sleepy, she just didn't want Bo to have to snuggle by himself.




Bo and April are both coaches, so they brought Avery plenty of gear. She got a 'real' athlete's backpack, a Javelina (Bo's team) sweatshirt, and each of the kids got a football camp t-shirt.


They loved the shirts. They slept in them Sunday night and refused to take them off all day Monday. I finally convinced them to let me wash them Monday night. I actually tricked them while they were in the tub, or I'm not so sure I could have gotten them to the washer. I don't know if it's the shirt or where the shirt came from, actually! Either way, we all miss them all the time and are considering petitioning for a job for Bo somewhere closer to us!

No comments: