Monday, June 29, 2009

More Oklahoma Pictures

Turns out I didn't take as many pictures as I should have...we had way more fun than the pics show!
The kids found a turtle they named Chunk. Here's a picture of Avery and Chunk:

Reese and Macy B are two peas in a pod. They both love dressing up, playing house and just in general being Miss Prisses:
We also celebrated JD's 5th birthday while we were there. His mom and dad got him a trampoline. I think Aaron and Josh hated putting it together, but it was a BIG hit with all the kids.
Josh and Emily's backyard is awesome. My kids aren't used to so much room to roam and play. Here are Rhett and Reese on the "waterslide."


Here are all the cousins at JD's birthday party. It seems like there are more every year...maybe that's because there are!
We loved the trip and were so sad to leave, Avery and I actually cried a little bit on the way home. Now that Avery is in school, we don't get to go up as often, so we're going to try for at least one more trip this summer. I'm so glad my kids have P-town to visit...there's nothing like small town freedom in the summertime!

No comments: