Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pictures from our Mini-Vacay

On the way to Pawhuska to get Avery, we stopped in Oklahoma City so Aaron could do some business there. The kids always like staying in a hotel, so we made it a little mini-vacation. With kids, you can turn anything into a big deal, don't you think?

Here are a few pics.




Buffalo outside our hotel. I thought this was kind of cool. I want one for the backyard.







I don't even know what this is called, but it was in between our hotel and the canal at Bricktown. The kids loved it. I even got in on the action, but me looking like a sweaty, soaked rat isn't something you want to see. I will let you see Rhett kicking water on me.


And then back at the hotel....

That's Reese, testing out her new goggles in the bathtub. She looks awesome in them, doesn't she? (About how I look in goggles, I think.)

At least she was able to get hers on. Rhett wouldn't let me help him, so this is how he "swam." Seriously.

More pics from Oklahoma (including Avery!) tomorrow...or whenever I get around to it!

2 comments:

Aunt La La said...

ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Rhett looks more like you than Reese.... adorable pictures!