Monday, March 30, 2009

More Vacation Pics

These pics are from the less hectic (i.e, NOT Sea World) parts of our vacation. Enjoy these while I go rest up from a fun-filled weekend with my sister and her boys! (Last night wasn't the same without Cash snuggled up next to me. He is a big ol' boy with an even bigger heart and I already miss him tons!)

Road Trip!!! (This is only about 15 minutes in to the trip. The faces got decidedly less enthusiastic at about hour 3.)

The girls on the Riverwalk. Avery is trying to be silly. Reese is just being Reese.

Our hotel room had French doors that opened up onto this balcony area that overlooked the pool. Obviously, the kids liked it. (Not sure the other guests did, though.)
The boys having nachos on the Riverwalk.

The Children's Museum was the best part of our trip. It was also a fraction of the cost of Sea World.

Here's Avery, milking a cow at the museum. Rhett had a hard time keeping his hands off the udder once he figured it out. I don't know how I missed getting a picture of him!
But here he is, "shopping" in the grocery store they have set up in the basement. It was so cute, I didn't want to leave!
There are more pictures, but I have kids screaming at me to pay attention to them. How dare they need food and clean diapers when I have an Internet to surf?
More tomorrow!

No comments: