Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Do NOT Trust This Face




Look very carefully at this face. Behind that sweet smile and those angelic blue eyes is a mischevious little monster. He is running me ragged lately and seems to take great pleasure in doing so. I had to run after him for a good 5 minutes, even getting his sisters involved in the chase to get this picture of him. This is what I kept getting:




You wanna know what finally got him to stop? I told him he could look at the camera and say "TOOTIE!"
Any potty words will stop him in his tracks. In fact, here is a conversation that proves everything I've said thus far:

Rhett: Mom, I wuff you.
Mom: I love you too, Baby.
Rhett: And I wuff Daddy. And Avery. And Reesie.
Mom: We all love you too.
Rhett: AND I WUFF POOP!

He risks this, knowing he will be in trouble and have to sit in time out for talking about poop when nobody is pooping, needs to poop or just pooped. Poop is an off limits topic in general conversation around here and he knows it. And he doesn't care. It's worth it to him. He'd sit in time out all day if he could yell about poop and tee-tee and booties and toots. Yep, he's running me ragged. And I love every minute of it!

No comments: