Tuesday, May 12, 2009

He's TWO!!!!

I can't believe my baby is already two. In fact, I wouldn't believe it at all if he hadn't started yelling "NO!" at me and frowning at me at least 200 times a day.

His 2nd birthday was Saturday and we had a mini-party at home with just us and my dad, his Pa Pa. Here he is first thing Saturday morning, opening his first gift.
New shoes, which may not seem like a fun gift for a 2-year-old, but he loves shoes. Plus, they make him run super fast. See?


(He had pajamas when he woke up, but somehow, all three kids ended up in undies only.)

Here he is blowing out his candles on the ugliest cake in America. I saw a picture of an adorable cake on a box and thought I'd try to make it. I could tell early on that mine wasn't going to be adorable so we just threw some icing and sprinkles on it. The kids thought it was the coolest cake ever, but I'm extremely thankful that this cake was just for family.

His playgroup friends came over Monday and we celebrated again.
Here he is, blowing out the candle on his official cake. He said it was "Awesome," which is his latest new word and my absolute favorite. I make him say it at least 5 times a day.
Happy Birthday, Big Tuna. No matter how big you get (and how much you prefer your daddy and snub me), you'll always be my precious baby boy. LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: