Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random

I haven't been able to log on for a few days, for some reason, and I forgot what I wanted to say...so, here are some random thoughts and pictures I wanted to get down on paper (on hard drive?) before I forget.
I think it's clear why I wanted to save this one

That helmet has created lots of hilarious pictures since we purchased it for Avery when she was about Rhett's age. Styrofoam with no discernible front or back.
I love this one because of his stance. He and Avery were playing ball (in the house! gasp!) and every time it was his turn to catch, Avery would say, "Get ready, Buddy. Get in the ready stance," and this is what he would do. Every time.

I don't think it's possible to have too many pictures of the kids sleeping. They are just so stinking precious when they are sleeping!
Here are the kids, standing by the blow-up Tony Romo outside Albertson's. I was inside and their dad said they could stand by it for a quick picture while they waited on me. When I came out, they asked if they could punch it. Their dad said no (and had already said no, apparently) so I said I would punch it one time just so they could see what would happen. It deflated on the spot. We panicked...seriously, we thought we were going to have to buy this $100 blow up Dallas Cowboy. Thankfully, it had just come off of the blower thingy so no harm done. I'm still allowed to shop there, too, if I'm not too humiliated to show my face in there after this incident.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It sounds like a candid camera moment!